Welcome to the website of the Limpsfield Riding Club
The Club has now been running for over 32 years with a thriving membership and well-attended events and clinics held locally with a variety of experienced visiting instructors.
Our aim as a club is to help our members learn, improve and have fun with their horses in a friendly, encouraging and supportive environment.
You can also find out the latest news by liking our Facebook page.
Spectators are also welcome to our club activities – there’s always a cup of tea and a slice of cake available!
If you have any queries or comments you can email email@example.com.
All entries to club events as well as new memberships and renewals are made via MyRidingLife. This is an online system that enables you to enter securely and easily. You can register FREE on or click through from any of our events listed above. You need only enter your details once and secure payment is via Paypal. A small surcharge is made by MRL per entry. We can no longer take entries via phone, text or email.
To contact LRC with any comments or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the venue regarding LRC events.
All the running times for clinics and dressage competitions will still be posted on this website and can be found on the relevant drop-down page and on our Facebook page, as well as being available via MyRidingLife.
Limpsfield Riding Club – social distancing guidelines as of June 2020
- Events will be run with greater segregation, which means limited entries and larger gaps between competitors and/or clinics.
- Only members of Limpsfield Riding Club can enter our clinics and competitions at the moment, as we need to keep full records of all attendees.
- Only one rider and one helper to attend, please arrive in a single vehicle where possible.
- Anyone with any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone showing symptoms are urged not to attend, however mild. Anyone considered vulnerable should stay at home.
- Riders are allowed to wear soft facemasks that cover the mouth and nose if they wish.
- All entries to be paid via MRL in advance – no cash will be taken on the day. Any queries please communicate via our email address or our Facebook page.
- No refreshments will be available at events and members are asked not to enter the secretary’s box for any reason.
- Please wash your hands regularly at the venue – hand sanitisers will be available. Avoid touching anything other than your own equipment if at all possible.
- When attending LRC clinics at any venue, please ride straight to the school at the appropriate time and straight back to your transport afterwards. Please avoid going anywhere else on the premises if possible and please do not borrow equipment from anyone.
- Parking will be 5m apart where possible. If a steward is in attendance, please wait to be parked, otherwise, please park yourself allowing plenty of space.
- No dogs at all on-site.
- Please do not arrive too early and try to leave as soon as your clinic is finished.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines of staying at least 2m apart whilst riding and talking to the trainers.
If anyone has any queries on any of the above, please message via Facebook or via our email address limpsfieldridingclub@